- Following up on the previous
update, today I have released version 4.0 of my Solar PS3 homebrew 3D screensaver alongside a video of it in action below.
To quote: Hi guys, here's Solar v4.0. Lots of graphical work went onto this release, including user input... moving the planets and such, plus a lot of other stuff, check the change-log to see all the new additions, and as always I hope you enjoy. caw!
Solar v4.0 Changelog:
- Added user input "now planets can be moved/rotated/zoomed" Check Help screen for pads usage!
- Rotation in any axis 360 degrees, all screens. Zoom and X/Y movement on screen# 1 only.
- Added Volume Slider.
- Minor Volume adjustment.
- Minor Seek adjustment.
- Replaced and created a new User Interface.
- Added dual time & date Clocks.
- Added fade effects.
- Added new Help screen "press X".
- Replace & Improved Exit Dialog.
- Added atmosphere to some planets. "WIP"
- Added Higher resolution textures.
- Increased Particles count.
- Added comet tails, "grow with speed"
- Added new Sound Effects and event triggered vibration.
- Background Music (bgm.mp3) and Images are located in " /dev_hdd0/game/CNDR00001/USRDIR/theme "
- Improved Graphics engine.
- Improved MP3 read time.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]