PS3USERCHEAT is an another revolutionary product from PS3BREAK TEAM, used WORLD NEW TECHNOLOGY. Meanwhile it is also the world's first dongle that supports PS3 game roms and PS3 AR cheat perfectly.
That is to say, when you use it, you don't need to buy the expensive genuine blu-ray game CD, just need to have some free game roms. You will be invincible in the game because of special effects while simultaneously have never experienced such extraordinary feeling.
1. support game rom without the genuine blu-ray game CD.
2. support AR cheat function, perfect effects include "infinite energy, the strongest equipment, never game over"
3. 100% upgradeable, Compatible with all PS3 models - Fat and Slim.
4. Onboard SLC NANDFLASH Memory of 128MB.
5. High speed 32 bit CPU processor clocked at 500MHz
6. fully updatable via USB on your Windows PC using a very simple and intuitive process.
7. A microSDHC slot is inbuilt which supports up to 32GB for future expansion.
8. regularly updated to provide our users with the latest features at no extra cost.
9. Simple step-by-step guide available on the site will show you how to use and install CHT dongle and our support team will assist you with any problems you may encounter along the way.
10. Easy-to-use software for backing up, managing, and playing games from external USB Hard Drive or the internal Hard Drive your PS3.
11. Playing games from HDD gives you loads of benefits, including faster loading times and reduced strain on the lens of the Bluray drive of your PS3.
How to update: Download the latest code library file (don't change the file name), insert CHT dongle into the computer, can show that a removable disk drive and a CHT folder.
Click into the "CHT" folder to "USRDIR" folder, a txt file named "cheatlist" will be found. Overwrite it with the latest code library file, update is complete.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
; "Atelier Ayesha: Tasogare no Daichi no Renkinjutsushi"
; "Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice Of Arland"
; "Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland"
; "Atelier Totori: The Adventurer Of Arland"
; "Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box"
; "Buzz! Quiz Player [SP]" (SECURESAVEFILEID)
; "Captain America Super Soldier"
; "Call Of Duty® Classic"
; "Call of Duty® Black Ops"
; "Call of Duty® Black Ops II"
; "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3" (Infinity Ward MW)
; "Call of Duty® World at War"
; "Call Of Juarez The Cartel"
; "Calling All Cars"
; "Captain America Super Soldier"
; "Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds"
; "Hunted: The Demon's Forge"
1) make a folder "c:/pfdtool"
2) copy "BruteforceSaveData' files / A game's EBOOT.ELF / A game's Save file to "c:/pfdtool"
3) I tested
pfdtool.exe -b "c:/pfdtool" EBOOT.ELF 0x0 SYSDATA.SAV
(pfdtool.exe -b dir elf offset files..)
But nothing happened. where was wrong?
(sorry, poor english)
I believe and I'm hoping this program is basically used to lets say take your save on your slim ps3 saved with profile "aa" and copied to your phat console, and still be capable of resuming the save data with account "bb" on other console am i right, cause damn i just restarted 2 games that I had gotten pretty far with, this would have came in handy. When using saves from a different console, I got a cant save error and trophies wouldn't work. Good up if i'm correct in what it does.