PS3USERCHEAT is an another revolutionary product from PS3BREAK TEAM, used WORLD NEW TECHNOLOGY. Meanwhile it is also the world's first dongle that supports PS3 game roms and PS3 AR cheat perfectly.
That is to say, when you use it, you don't need to buy the expensive genuine blu-ray game CD, just need to have some free game roms. You will be invincible in the game because of special effects while simultaneously have never experienced such extraordinary feeling.
1. support game rom without the genuine blu-ray game CD.
2. support AR cheat function, perfect effects include "infinite energy, the strongest equipment, never game over"
3. 100% upgradeable, Compatible with all PS3 models - Fat and Slim.
4. Onboard SLC NANDFLASH Memory of 128MB.
5. High speed 32 bit CPU processor clocked at 500MHz
6. fully updatable via USB on your Windows PC using a very simple and intuitive process.
7. A microSDHC slot is inbuilt which supports up to 32GB for future expansion.
8. regularly updated to provide our users with the latest features at no extra cost.
9. Simple step-by-step guide available on the site will show you how to use and install CHT dongle and our support team will assist you with any problems you may encounter along the way.
10. Easy-to-use software for backing up, managing, and playing games from external USB Hard Drive or the internal Hard Drive your PS3.
11. Playing games from HDD gives you loads of benefits, including faster loading times and reduced strain on the lens of the Bluray drive of your PS3.
How to update: Download the latest code library file (don't change the file name), insert CHT dongle into the computer, can show that a removable disk drive and a CHT folder.
Click into the "CHT" folder to "USRDIR" folder, a txt file named "cheatlist" will be found. Overwrite it with the latest code library file, update is complete.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I've been trying to use the PS3 Save Resigner (GUI version) that came out not too long ago to decrypt (not sure if that's the right term for this) my save for Borderlands 2, so that I may modify it in Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Editor.
I'm not really sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if I'm just mistaken in what the program does.
Is this program supposed to be able to decrypt save.dat files and param.sfo files so you can modify them?
If it is, how would you go about decrypting them for modifying, then re-encrypting them?
OK, thanks for the heads up on this. In the end, this gives me the ability to cheat, which I didn't want to do (and I don't get in general why people want to, but hey that's up to them)
In the end, I erased the save file on the HD and applied my save with the resigner and it worked.
So, case in point if anyone else is having a hard time. Although when you copy it over to your harddrive it will erase what you had there previously, it still wasn't working. Erasing the original save file from your HD before copying it over with ftp or USB stick worked for me. May or may not work for other games, but it's worth trying for sure! Try this for anyone having a few problems.