PS3USERCHEAT is an another revolutionary product from PS3BREAK TEAM, used WORLD NEW TECHNOLOGY. Meanwhile it is also the world's first dongle that supports PS3 game roms and PS3 AR cheat perfectly.
That is to say, when you use it, you don't need to buy the expensive genuine blu-ray game CD, just need to have some free game roms. You will be invincible in the game because of special effects while simultaneously have never experienced such extraordinary feeling.
1. support game rom without the genuine blu-ray game CD.
2. support AR cheat function, perfect effects include "infinite energy, the strongest equipment, never game over"
3. 100% upgradeable, Compatible with all PS3 models - Fat and Slim.
4. Onboard SLC NANDFLASH Memory of 128MB.
5. High speed 32 bit CPU processor clocked at 500MHz
6. fully updatable via USB on your Windows PC using a very simple and intuitive process.
7. A microSDHC slot is inbuilt which supports up to 32GB for future expansion.
8. regularly updated to provide our users with the latest features at no extra cost.
9. Simple step-by-step guide available on the site will show you how to use and install CHT dongle and our support team will assist you with any problems you may encounter along the way.
10. Easy-to-use software for backing up, managing, and playing games from external USB Hard Drive or the internal Hard Drive your PS3.
11. Playing games from HDD gives you loads of benefits, including faster loading times and reduced strain on the lens of the Bluray drive of your PS3.
How to update: Download the latest code library file (don't change the file name), insert CHT dongle into the computer, can show that a removable disk drive and a CHT folder.
Click into the "CHT" folder to "USRDIR" folder, a txt file named "cheatlist" will be found. Overwrite it with the latest code library file, update is complete.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
5) Press "Save Keys" (So you don't have to enter on startup)
6) Copy over *YOUR* save data from the PS3.
7) Locate "Enter Private Keys".
8) Either enter the values in yourself or load YOUR param.sfo from YOUR Save.
9) Now click save Profile (As either 01, 02, or 03)
10) On the tabs, go back to "Save Resigner"
11) Go to File > Open > Locate Modded Save Data
12) After mod save is loaded, you can change region by editing the Game ID.
13) (Don't edit the Console, Account, or User ID's)
14) Now select a profile to resign to.
15) Either decrypt the save and then edit and re-encrypt and resign OR...
16) Simply click "Resign" and use it.
17) Sometimes it still says corrupt after resign so you need to copy params.
FIXING CORRUPT ISSUES
1) Check the box of copy params of a specific game.
2) If you get an error, you need to install msvr100.dll (Link Below)
3) Now select "Resign", and it MAY fix the corrupt issue.
(I have had this problem with Sound Shapes Game Save)
msvr100.dll = http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...n.aspx?id=5555
Microsoft .Net Framework 4 = http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ramework%204.0
PS3 Save Game Resigner by K.G = https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x8tvy92l6d8wgeq/A_HuXl2bDm
READ IF YOU ARE GETTING SAVEDATA CORRUPT ISSUES!!!
This is caused because the games.conf file does not have the games savedata keys in it. This is because a game that is protected with a file hash key hasn't been signed properly. In order to do this, you need to update the configuration file with keys.
Configuration File Structure
Lets pretend our game name is "JeoWay's Tutorial" and our region code for account is JWUB6144 for example.
; Game settings This is always at the top of file on the first line
Keep a space here and for every game information you put in!
; "JeoWay's Tutorial" This is where you need to put the game name in quotations.
[JWUB6144] In the brackets is where you put region code (Name of Save Folder)
;disc_hash_key= This is ALWAYS the same thing. Just copy it there EXACTLY how it is in this example and dont change it!!!
secure_file_id:*=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX X Corresponds to the Key. This is the key. Below is how to get it.
That up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the Configuration Structure... Below is an example of THREE Games being recordered in the .conf file!
; "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"
And it continues exactly in that form above ^^^ Notice the Spaces above, thats VERY important!!
How to get your secure_file_id (Save Key) for updating configuration file!
In order to obtain the Key for the secure_file_id to sign the save data so it won't be corrupt either copying or loading the data on PS3, you either need to use a good Brute Forcing Program, Calculate them yourself, or live without it.
I recommend using the Save Data Bruteforce program here: ps3tools.aldostools.org/BruteforceSaveData.rar
Using the Bruteforcing Program (Tutorial for Aldostools: http://www.sendspace.com/file/izyf2z)
1. Make sure "Use Data Aligment" is checked in the top right hand corner.
2. Under the "Use Data Aligment", press the button with three periods "..."
3. Find your save data folder and select it.
4. Once opened, where the information is displayed in the middle, right click it and press "Bruteforce"
5. It will ask you to bruteforce again, press yes and at the bottom should be the info you should recognize (The .conf information).
6. Copy and Paste that code into the Configuration File in the Save Resigner (Refer to Configuration File Structure to learn how)
7. Save the configuration file and voila, just resign your savedata and you shouldn't get anymore errors.
How to copy save data to your PlayStation 3!
1. Plug in your USB to your PC
2. In the root, create a folder called "PS3" (Without quotations.)
3. Inside the folder "PS3", create another folder called "SAVEDATA (Again, no quotations)
4. Inside the folder "SAVEDATA", place your resigned save data in there.
5. Plug USB in PS3, now copy over to PS3.
Come on. I play games for the fun of it and I use Cheat devices also such as Game Genie but I am tired of hearing people complain about Stupid Trophies.
All the Trophies are dumb since it just lets people Brag about their achievements and such which I don't play games just to show off and look like Top Dog or anything with Trophies, I play to just have fun with the game like I always did all the way back to NES and Even Atari.
Damn game companies and even console makers have just advanced way too far these days and now do to stupid online play and stupid trophies, Us people that like the good old cheat devices to make our games more fun even extend the fun using cheats and even funny cheats that make the game do funny stuff, now we have trouble using them do to limits caused by this new online play and now dumb Trophies which I have trophies also but if I could, I would delete mine and block mine from ever showing again.
Everyone that goes for Trophies, Grow up since you are not a Top Dog on games and you need to just play your games and or play them with your friends that visit you or you visit and leave us alone that use cheats and Stop trying to ban our cheat devices or we may jump in and Fight rough back and start a PS3 war or something.
Some people like me have already played that game on another account and just want it moved to the new account. But as for cheating after the 2nd or 3rd playthrough you sometimes want the big guns from the start.
If your playing singleplayer then who really cares if you cheat or not? Games are meant for fun and if your having fun and cheating then who cares, enjoy
But if you cheat in Multiplayer then you suck bigtime.
This seem good just to have some fun with a game, but as for cheating on a game, what's the point of buying a game to cheat it, i like the challenge of the games i buy isn't that the point of gaming to overcome the challenges in the game to complete it. well that's what i think.
How to Resign PS3 Trophies to New Profile Tutorial by barelynotlegal
so ya got banned (ha ha, so did i and wanted to get my status back, ie trophies and gamesave) here ya go. THANx to ALDOS & Stoker25
So i have started all over with new profile from scratch. will be posting this as new thread and maybe hopefully a tutorial for others. so here we go... NOTE I AM USING REBUG 4.41 LITE
1. create a new profile.
2. create a new account via internet (psn store)
3. spoof console id using psid patch by stoker 25 (thanx stoker and of course aldos
4. once spoofed sign up using account already created(you have two options create new account or use already created account) browse the store, then quit.
5. log out and load a game however you want (bd disk or manager), play and save. (i use borderlands 2 cause not only auto save but trophy at beginning of game) then quit. (so now you have new profile with psn account and fresh game save with psn attached.)
6. load multiman and extract trophy direct from old profile, also ftp new profile gamesave (that way you have all info required, psid, console id, and param from new profile. (i always make a backup "new trophies" folder in case something goes wrong)
7. now open bruteforce (run as admin) and select gamesave from new profile.
select set param.sfo as template, configure profiles, set param fro profile (whatever you want) then a window will open with param from new gamesave(use that) then it should show your psid or numbers. after that should be good to go.
8. now open "new trophies folder" via bruteforce and you should see something like this..(note that they have been signed except one, using as a example)
9. now just select trophy and use rebuild button. BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, delete param.sfo_original or it will not work, i always forget to. lol
10. now just ftp back to ps3 home/user_xx/trophy/ (new profile.)
11. get into recovery mode and rebuild database...
(power off then hold power button til it starts then shuts off then hold power button again until you here 2 beeps and let go)
note i think you will have to spoof console every time you use this new profile as its tied with new console id, so just spoof before every sign in via profile) and for those who have trophies that have no attachments (see photo)
just use ps3tools game updates and type in name of game then select the region of your copy, then double click on sfo (bottom left corner of bruteforce) param editor will pop up , just copy and paste the tittle id( blus, bles, bcus, ect ect) click save and done. refresh bruteforce , you will now see a name next to the trophy. now just rebuild with correct profile and POW. done
(took me many times to figure that part out) once again i hope this helps someone.. please feel free to ask or add input. haven't seen much covered about this and i know there is people looking to do this. and if anyone knows if there is a rogero that lets you get to psn store without update is required message let me know. will try it on that CFW too. please give thanX if helped, to let me know it was appreciated. took me a while to iron all this out.