168w ago - Another day and another PS JailBreak PS3 modchip clones surfaces, with today's being labeled as USBBreak.
Those interested can check out their USBBreak User Manual PDF, and below are the PS3 modchip's features from the official site linked above.
USBBreak PS3 ModChip Features:
USBBreak, a revolutionary PS3 break dongle is available now! It perfectly breaks PS3 barriers and brings you a brand new PS3 game experience.
• Upgradeable hardware firmware thoroughly!
• Reading speed will be 2 times faster and it makes users to play more smoothly.
• Games can be copied and saved to internal or external hard disk, in this way, the expensive blue-ray driver and disc can be abandoned.
• Plug & play USB port, the installation will be finished in a few seconds.
• Homebrew software is supported.
• Simple and clear illustrations will guide you to install step by step.
• USBbreak is compatible with all fat and slim model.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I'm beginning to believe that all these clones are coming from no more than two companies/manufacturers. This does exclude the development boards like the teensy and others. I'm referring to the true clones that's been announced. It's getting ridiculous!
Cause many people don't even realize what a "usb stick" is. It's a storage device, that uses a nand flash (where all your 1's and 0's are stored). It's not a micro controller, it can't be programmed... it can't emulate anything. It's manufactured to be cheap, and simple. The differences in them all comes down to the size and speed of the nand flashes used.