- This weekend PlayStation 3 developer ThatOtherDev
has updated his ongoing
PS3 homebrew PKG game to They Do Not Die 2 version 0.6 with the changes detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: Here is another updated version of They Do Not Die 2. Not a lot has changed but there is now a Wii version.
- Added on screen text showing the highest number of zombies you have ever killed before dieing (if you pass that high score then the new number will get saved when you die).
- You can now play with up to four people (it was previously limited to two).
- The position and size of the health and energy bars during multiplayer has changed.
- There are now four different kinds of wooden crates (the differences are only cosmetic).
- Menu text is larger and the title looks better.
- Game saving and loading is even faster.
- Left analog stick = Move
- Right analog stick = Aim
- L1 = Fire the rocket launcher
- R1 = Fire the machine gun
- L2 = Fire the shotgun
- L3 = Run
- Start = Pause
- Analog stick = Move
- Pointer = Aim
- Left = Fire the rocket launcher
- Down = Fire the machine gun
- Right = Fire the shotgun
- A = Run
- B = Fire the machine gun
- Plus = Pause
- Minus = Pause