- Following up on his previous
release, today PlayStation 3 developer ThatOtherDev
has updated his PS3 homebrew game They Do Not Die 2 to version 0.4.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: Here is another update to They Do Not Die 2.
- Your health and energy are now displayed with progress bars instead of text.
- There is a title/menu screen that comes up when you press the start button. You are also sent to this menu when the game first starts and when you die. From this menu you can resume your game, start a new game, create a game save or load a game save.
- A shotgun has been added.
- Running uses more energy.
- Game saves are slightly smaller (although it is still fairly slow to create and load them).
- Left analog stick = Move
- Right analog stick = Aim
- L1 = Fire the rocket launcher
- R1 = Fire the machine gun
- L2 = Fire the shotgun
- L3 = Run
- Start = Pause
- X = Select something in the menu