- Following up on his initial release
, today PlayStation 3 developer ThatOtherDev
has released They Do Not Die 2 v0.2 for PS3 homebrew game fans.
Download: They Do Not Die 2 v0.2 PS3 Homebrew Game
To quote: Here is an update to They Do Not Die 2. I still haven't decided on a subtitle so if you have a suggestion then let me know.
What has changed:
- The walls are solid.
- The world is darker.
- The zombies can hurt you and the other survivors.
- When survivors die they turn into zombies.
- On screen text shows how much health you have and how many zombies you have killed.
- When you are hurt the camera zooms in.
- When you die the game restarts (complete with a reset kill count and a newly generated city).
- If you shoot a zombie it will then always consider you its target regardless of any other survivors that may be closer to it.
- There are more zombies.
- Everyone moves faster.
- Buildings are now occasionally subdivided into multiple rooms.
- The game pauses when the XMB is up.
- Left analog stick = Move
- Right analog stick = Aim
R1 = Shoot