It's a new port to PS3 LV2 OS based on the vanilla SNES9x source.
• Install Cell SDK >= 1.92. You know how to find it. Configure according to the install instructions (make sure to set CELL_SDK).
• Make pkg
• Load the pkg and your ROMs onto a usb drive.
• Install on PS3 using your jailbreak device of choice.
Things that suck:
• Lots of SNES9x features are not supported yet. No save states, for example. Most of these are really simple to implement.
• Sound code is rubbish. It more or less works, but you'll probably hear the occasional skip.
• Performance isn't great.
• UI. Or rather, there isn't one.
• So much more.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Thanks for the update! Have you given any thought to improving the interface? This plays great, better than almost any iteration of SNES9X that I have used, but the interface is a bit stark. I know that devs hate to be asked for things, so I apologize, I just wanted to throw out an idea.