It's a new port to PS3 LV2 OS based on the vanilla SNES9x source.
- Install Cell SDK >= 1.92. You know how to find it. Configure according to the install instructions (make sure to set CELL_SDK).
- Make pkg
- Load the pkg and your ROMs onto a usb drive.
- Install on PS3 using your jailbreak device of choice.
Things that suck:
- Lots of SNES9x features are not supported yet. No save states, for example. Most of these are really simple to implement.
- Sound code is rubbish. It more or less works, but you'll probably hear the occasional skip.
- Performance isn't great.
- UI. Or rather, there isn't one.
- So much more.