- Today the Super Nintendo Emulator PS3 port has been updated to SNES9x PS3 4.4.7 for Firmware 1.92+, 3.15, 3.41 and PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware 3.55.
Download: SNES9x PS3 - 4.4.7 (FW 1.92/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)
/ SNES9x PS3 - 4.4.7 (FW 1.92/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)
Complete changes are detailed below, as follows:
SNES9x PS3 - 4.4.7 (FW 1.92/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)
- Added new shaders (waterpaint-normalcontrast, waterpaint-normalcontrast-scanline,
waterpaint-highcontrast, waterpaint-highcontrast-scanline, crt-highgamma)
- Optimized crt, crt-highgamma shaders - both run now at 60fps at 1920x1080.
- Reduced lag.
- Fixed Turbo Mode toggling - works the same now as in 4.4.4.
- Fixed RSound bug with Windows OSes.
- Fixed L2 button mapping issue.
BTW, regarding that error above with GCC - that has been fixed.