- Today the Super Nintendo Emulator PS3 port is updated to SNES9x PS3 4.4.5 for Firmware 1.92+, 3.15, 3.41 and PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware 3.55.
Download: SNES9x PS3 4.4.5 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)
(23.09 MB - Includes both HD and Normal Versions) / SNES9x PS3 4.4.5 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)
(Fixed 3.55 CFW Version)
OK, I promised Netplay was going to be in the next release - but it's going to have to wait until the next release. Sorry about that. BTW - check out the HD version this time - try it out in combination with 4xSoft and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
SNES9x PS3 4.4.5 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55) changes:
Build 4.4.5 (14-02-2010)
- New HD Version - every game runs at the SNES' high-resolution mode (512x448 interlaced mode). Try this with the right shader on (4xSoft) and this can make the games look beautiful. Both progressive (1080p/720p/480p/576p) and interlaced modes (480i/576i/1080i) work with this - try interlaced for best results.
- 4xSoft combined with this HD version also beautifies the pseudo hi-res transparent background layers in Kirby's Dreamland 3.
- Triple Buffering option added - enabled by default. Faster graphics/shader performance with triple buffering turned on - some potential input lag with triple buffering on - turn it off in case you experience problems of this nature.
- USB/Bluetooth mouse can be used now for Mouse/Super Scope games.
- Primal Rage works again.