To quote on the SNES9x PS3 changes: Build 4.4.3 (11-01-2010)
Autodetection of Super Scope/Mouse/Multitap had a bug in it - after you loaded a Super Scope/mouse game and then tried to load a multitap-compatible game, the game would attempt to hook up the Mouse/Scope instead due to an error in a switch/case statement. Fixed this.
Autodetection now works as expected. Please upgrade to 4.4.3 as soon as possible to avoid inconvenient problems.
* Super Scope and SNES Mouse support. The Super Scope and the Mouse are currently
mapped to the left analog stick - the controls are -
- Circle Button - Scope Toggle Turbo
- Cross Button - Scope Cursor Button
- Triangle Button - Mouse R Button - Scope Aim Off Screen
- Square Button - Mouse L Button -Scope Fire
- Start Button - Scope Pause Button
* Automatic Super Scope/Mouse support detection (works for most games)
* Automatic multitap detection (for most games)
* Automatic PAL50/PAL60 switching (for 576p PAL resolution only)
* Only shows toggleable resolutions now in the Settings menu that your TV supports.
* Fixed Syvalion/R.P.M. Racing/Power Drive (games use 512x448 - flickered
like mad before)
* Added .GD3 ROM extension.
* Added configurable controls - nearly any button/button combo can be
configured. All of the configurable settings are saved of course.
* Some of the new things you can 'bind' buttons to:
- Record movie
- Stop movie
- Playback movie
- Fast forward
- Increase fast-forward speed
- Decrease fast-forward speed
- Soft Reset
- Some more shaders (Lanzcos12/Lanzcos16/SuperScale2x - you've probably seen them already in Genesis Plus/FBA et al - that's because they all use the same shaders from Cellframework.)
- Sane parental control defaults (you can use this when parental control is enabled at highest level).
- You can set the SRAM path directory now.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I think I found a bug, I'm playing final fantasy iii or final fantasy VI whatever you want to call it and when you are fighting VARGAS and you need to unleash a blitz its impossible to execute, the game just stays there hanging forever.
Final Fantasy VI has a bug when trying to execute a "blitz", the emulator breaks...