- Following up on the initial release
, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer ThatOtherDev
has updated his Slime Roll PS3 homebrew game to version 0.2.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
Below are the changes, to quote: This is an updated version of Slime Roll.
- The red circles have been removed and replaced with blue ones that are of a consistent size.
- If slime comes in contact with a blue circle then the blue circle becomes slime.
- There is on screen text that tells you how many blue circles still exist.
- When placing slime in the editor you no longer need to press and release the button for each piece of slime.
- There is a limit to how closely you can place two pieces of slime together in the editor.
- The same rules for placing slime in the editor also apply to the blue circles.
- You can now delete whatever object you are pointing at in the editor (instead of only being able to delete the last thing spawned).
- The X in the editor has been replaced with a proper reticule.
- There is a slightly nicer title at the menu.
- All on screen text fills the same percentage of the screen regardless of resolution.
- I've fixed the problem where there would sometimes be inappropriate white pixels along the edges of circles.
- Gravity is slightly stronger.
- Left analog stick = Move the camera
- L1 and R1 = rotate the camera and the direction of gravity
- L2 and R2 = zoom the camera in and out
- X (in the editor) spawn a wall (hold and drag to scale)
- Circle (in the editor) spawn a blue blob
- Square (in the editor) spawn slime
- Triangle (in the editor) remove whatever you are pointing at