- Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer ThatOtherDev
has released the initial version of Slime Roll v0.1 for PS3 homebrew game fans.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
Currently there is some green stuff that falls down and you can rotate the world to make it fall in a different direction and in doing so you can get the green stuff to navigate the world. There is a built in level editor.
It is just a toy at the moment and a roughly constructed one at that. I will probably do a bit more work on it and make it into a game but I don't know when. I'm not really considering it a very high priority. If you think it's interesting and want to see it improved upon sooner rather then later then let me know.
- Left analog stick = Move the camera
- L1 and R1 = rotate the camera and the direction of gravity
- L2 and R2 = zoom the camera in and out
- X (in the editor) spawn a wall (hold and drag to scale)
- Circle (in the editor) spawn a something (hold and drag to scale)
- Square (in the editor) spawn slime
- Triangle (in the editor) delete the most recently spawned thing