35w ago - Following up on his previous update, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake of SubZero Dezigns has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.5 with the changes outlined below.
1) Added: Notes (Create/Open) - Right click Menu
2) Added: Previous 0 (byte) TXT Update to Listview - Notes: See (1) Open
3) Added: Remove Unwanted - Settings
4) Added: Tool buttons - Main Form
5) Added: Save Link - Settings - Notes: Saves link to Previous (Check) text file
6) Fixed: Previous Check Save - Settings
7) Fixed: Skin / Game ID load - Notes: Now Splash screen friendly
8) Tweaked: Delete - See (2)
Simple PS3Updates - v1.5 Build #3
Added: Servers(6) - Settings / Options
Fixed: Runtime Error 52 - Cause - New Save Link
Fixed: Runtime Error 53 - Cause - New Save Link
Fixed: Runtime Error 55 - Cause - New Notes
Other files Including but not limited to Skins, Images, List file can be found at Simple PS3Updates official site.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!