- Following up on his previous
updates, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Quake
of [Register or Login to view links]
has updated his PS3 homebrew application called Simple PS3Updates to version 1.3.1001 followed by v1.3.1007 with details below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: SubZero DeZigns brings you; Simple PS3Updates - v1.3.1001
This is just a simple update checker. Type in the Game ID and click Fetch.
- Add ID
- Explore Directory- Open Directory
- Save List - Save List As
- 0 Byte txt files are put in place to remind one self they have this file or have downloaded it before.
- Multiple Downloads - Using Winsock. No Inet controls!
Changelog v1.3.1000 - v1.3.1001:
- Removed: Asynchronous DL Ctrl - Do to VB6 limitations
- Added: Winsock DL - Better Support
- Added: File Name click - Downloader
- Added: Previous DL txt file - Checks for a txt if it was DL'ed
- Added: Over write Option - Settings - Options
- Added: Game Names to List
- Added: Search Function
- Added: Visual Enhancements - Files
- Fixed: Click Unclick About
- Fixed: GameID input - Auto Alpha Caps caused start Char 1
- Fixed: DL Speed - kb/s, MB/s, GB/s
- Fixed: Cancel on File Already Exist, Cancel Message
- Fixed: DL Directory - Settings
- Fixed: DL lock on Error code: 7 - Out of memory
- Fixed: Mouse Icons - Downloader
- Fixed: Runtime Error '9': Subscript out of range - Search
- Added: Progressbar to Search form. - Visual affects
- Added: List to Buffer upon load - Affects Search form.
- Fixed: Progressbar flicker - Main form.
- Fixed: Scroll value label to Search - Settings, Opacity
Note: Does not warrent version change. Re-Update if you need to.
v1.3.1006: Do to a Stack over flow on fresh installs, the software would hang. This issue is fixed.
- Fixed: Stack Over flow - Fresh install
v1.3.1007: Sorry about the errors. When coding this software I've always had a list loaded.