From the ReadMe File: "Based on Open Manager. Thanks to all who have been involved with creating and fixing it.
This is for use with USB devices that contain directories of movies processed with the windows AVCHD manager, it allows the selection of the movie for viewing under the XMB with subtitles if available.
If you dont know how to get your videos into AVCHD format use google.
• Scans connected USB devices for folders processed by the windows AVCHD Manager.
• Any current AVCHD folder is automatically changed to the movie name as defined in details.txt.
• Changes the selected movie directory name to AVCHD to allow playback through XMB.
• Displays custom cover/screenshot icon "ICON0.PNG" if present in the movie directory. Resolution up to 320x176 supported.
• Allows deletion of movie directories.
• No FTP or copy mode as I do not see the point when you can just connect your usb device to the pc and copy files that way.
• No ability to copy to internal drive as AVCHD files do not work from there.
• This is only version 0.1 as there is more work needed to the code to remove unnecessary portions."
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!