- Following up on his previous
revisions, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer NP
has released a Showtime PS3 Media Player Time Waster Plugin update complete with source code below.
Download: Showtime PS3 Media Player Time Waster Plugin
To quote: Time Waster Plugin
The perfect way kill time or cheer you up with some funny videos and pictures
brought to you by:
- Cheezburger Network (FailBlog, FailBook, After12...)
- College Humor
- Epic Fail
- Funny Or Die
The plugin will be uploaded to the showtime repository as soon as possible.
How to Install/Update a Plugin in Showtime
There are 3 basic ways you can install or upgrade a plugin. (All this methods were tested using Showtime version 3.5.43 but should work in older versions )
1. Use the repository (if the plugin or the update version is already present), as demonstrated in this video (http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=6h8cc1&s=5)
2. Copy the timewaster.zip file to a USB pen drive, open Showtime, go to the USB pen drive icon and run Time Waster. The screenshots below should remove any doubts.
3. Copy the timewaster.zip file to using a file or FTP manager or whatever method you see fit.
Showtime plugin path (stand alone version): /dev_hdd0/game/HTSS00003/USRDIR/settings/installedplugins/
Showtime (Multiman version) plugin path: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/st_settings/installedplugins/