- This weekend PlayStation 3 developer facanferff
has released Khan Academy v1.0 and YouTube v1.2.5 (which includes subtitle support) Plugin updates for the Showtime PS3 Media Player homebrew application.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: The Khan Academy is a not-for-profit educational organization, created in 2006 by Bangladeshi American educator Salman Khan, a graduate of MIT.
With the stated mission of "providing a high quality education to anyone, anywhere", the Web site supplies a free online collection of more than 2,700 micro lectures via video tutorials teaching Mathematics, History, Healthcare & Medicine, Finance, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Astronomy, Economics, Cosmology and Computer Science.
With this plugin, learning advanced Math is easier than ever it was. And you can choose too a language as subtitle.
Note: Thanks to GPatel for the logo.
YouTube v1.2.5: This is a minor update to Youtube, but the new feature is one that I think is one of interest to many users, with it you can, for example, watch a music video and in real time read the lyrics of the song on the screen.
- Add: Subtitles support (via Universal Subtitles) (you need to activate the setting for it, see last photo)
- Enhancement: Unescape two times titles because some of them are double escaped
- Fix: Some videos would not get the video id correctly from playlists
1. Where do I must install these plugins?
Put the the zip files from the download links above at /dev_hdd0/game/HTSS00003/USRDIR/settings/installedplugins.
2. No virtual keyboard support?
At the moment that is not possible, maybe in future.