224w ago - Supposedly on August 18, the Belzar PS3 Modchip BETA 2 has been sent out to 50 testers for final bug testing.
Real or fake I'm not sure, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my PS3 account for a modchip.
To quote: Belzar.com can proudly say we have done what many other have failed to do, we have a fully working direct boot modchip at beta level, being tested right now.
The Belzar PS3 modchip, is the world's first modchip to direct boot Blueray back-ups, and is packed full of other useful features including, multi-region DVD, and Blueray movie playback.
Belzar PS3 Modchip Features:
• Works on all PS3 models
• Works on all PS3 regions (USA, JAP, PAL,)
• Direct Boot of PS3 original, import, and backup (copied) games
• Direct Boot of PS2 original, import, and backup (copied) games
• Supports multi-region Blueray Movie Playback
• Supports multi-region DVD Movie Playback
• No config disc needed - it just works!
• Transparent stealth operation
• Integrates proven belzar Intelligent Code Modifying System
• No awkward USB interface - just insert DVD and play!
• Supportsall upto date titles
• Ultra-low power consumption; does not interfere with normal PS3 operation
• Only 12 wires to solder
• No external PC/laptop needed
• Completely upgradeable firmware, via Belzars usb 2.0 interface
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Guys I don't think it's false, but I don't think it's true either.
I LOL'd pretty hard at this though:
The Latest PS3 Firmware..
What version are they running, and what is the latest?
EDIT: oh and this
Maybe this is PHP driven and the PHP script writes random links or ads to the page, but I don't see a change when I refresh.
PHP can run inside an HTML file. Pretty simple stuff guys.
Sorry about it guys but I've been in Japan for a month now and I haven't seen my PS3 (Had to leave it at home because of customs...)
One more month here to go.
Also, For anyone that wants to come.
Seriously and honestly, Japan is trying to be America SOOOOOO BAD.
Plain and simple.
All of our cartoons are either on banners or t-shirts and crap like that.
Also, Most T-shirts have english stuff on them, but the GRAMMAR is TERRIBLE. I give it a -100/10.
And that is putting it mildly.