- Over the weekend PS3 developer Rogero
has updated his PlayStation 3 Backup Manager to version 8.2 for Waninkoko/Kmeaw and Wutangrza/Geohot PS3 Custom Firmware users.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
Below are the updates from the changelog, as follows:
- 8.2.0 - Added Games List Filtering with [L2+R2+L1] to show HDD Games, USB Games or All Games.
(works with only one external HDD attached at a time)
- 8.2.0 - Added Manager support for spoofing CFW versions to 3.50, 3.56 and 3.60.
- 8.2.0 - Added [USB Mount] support for FW 3.41,now works on OFW/CFW ver 3.41 and CFW ver 3.55.
- 8.2.0 - Added [USB Mount] support for Disk-Less loading, start game from app_home\PS3_GAME.
- 8.2.0 - Added [USB Mount] support for spoofed CFW (3.50/3.56/3.60), now works with spoofed CFWs.
- 8.2.0 - Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Blurring of Games List Background" from Settings.
- 8.2.0 - Added more Optimization of the Game Copy function with some bugs fixed.
- 8.2.0 - Changed the caching mechanism to a much optimized one resulting in an overall speed improvement.
- 8.2.0 - Changed Auto-Fix Game's folder/files Permissions to always on,it will run auto only if needed.
- 8.2.0 - Re-Added Fix-Permissions for the entire Games folder on internal or external drive with [L1+R3].
- 8.2.0 - Re-Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Clear History" from Settings(per user request).
- 8.2.0 - Re-Added the Option to select default "Game Backup Folder" internal/external from Settings.
- 8.2.0 - Fixed the bug that prevented the manager from saving the "Animation" Setting correctly.
- 8.2.0 - Fixed the bug with some Games "Title Name" dumped from BD-ROM that caused a problem with FTP.
- 8.2.0 - Fixed the Game Background Image Loading Enable/Disable from Settings to allow custom themes usage.