From the included ReadMe file: PSUnban Tools v1.12 by Sazerty - PSUnban Utility
0. Rename the pkg with the idps inside
1. Resign your raps with this new idps
Make your own PSUnban
A. Make your own stealth PSUnban by enter your IDPS
B. Generate your stealth PSUnban by a random IDPS number
E. Generate random idps EBOOT.BIN (fast test)
Note: Place the PSUnban PKG file in the pkg folder of this tools.
Corection bug that generated the EBOOT.BIN always the same 2nd part of the IDPS (bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb)
Updated from version 2.04 PARAM.SFO (more demand shift for the moment)
Added missing ddl the package.
Fixed bug with renaming
Create the pkg now stealth: the program is called VidZone and is in the TV menu on the XMB.
I'm new on this page but I bring this tool to create a random PSUnban, I hope you can get a valid psid.pkg.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Pretty simple instructions for people on Rogero CEX 4.30 v2.03:
1. Delete the profile you were using It's GARBAGE!!!
2. Create new Profile On PS3 and new PSN Account (on PC recommended for PSN Account) don't log in yet...
3. Download and Install 0x00's 4.30 Ps_Unban v0.2 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rypvqk)
4. BEFORE YOU START APP MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON RESOLUTION 1080i OR 1080P
5. Start app, now you have 3 options but we are choosing [ ] for CFW 4.30 as soon as you press [ ] the app will close and bring you back to your XMB....
6. Go to your new PS3 Profile and use the new PSN Account you created. Sign in and your back online.
PLEASE GIVE THANKS TO 0x00 FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO LOG BACK ON PSN. HOPE THIS TUTORIAL HELP YOU GUYS OUT.
0x00 Thanks for your great work with this release! I finally got this to work correctly on Rebug 3.55.3. I used SEN Enabler to test this out and it works flawlessly! I am about to go back up to Rogero 4.30 2.03 to make sure that this is working on that as well! Again thank you so much for your hard work to the PS3 Scene!