- Following up on his previous
revision, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated PSN Patch to v4.55.02 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
[4.55.02] 08/06/2014 Changelog:
- New psnpatch version numbering to be side by side with the last supported CFW.
- Auto updates psnpatch plugins, cobra stealth extentions and version spoofing (no needed to remove and re-install when a new psnpatch version is installed).
- File "force_cobra_version.txt" can be used to force a new version spoofing over the cfg file (great for updates - psnpatch auto.deletes the file after updating the cfg file)
format "0453 62409 #" - see provided PKG example.
- Integrity check temporarily disabled as it is producing some false positives.
- Game patcher for firmware 4.46 completely redesigned to support all known file types, versions and variants;
- Game patcher for firmware 4.46 new "deep search mode" (scan every game sub-folder - VERY VERY VERY SLOW but works with more games like FFX/FFX-2 - use only if really needed and READ the docs);