- Following up on his previous
release, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated to PSN Patch v2.30 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: psnpatch 2.30.zip
To quote: VERSION [2.30] FEB/12/2014 - PSNPatch 2.30 Changelog:
- IDPS locating and spoofing compatible with 4.55+ firmwares
NOTE: It's a new algorithm, but still NOT based in fixed offsets in order to assure (or at least try to assure) compatibility with all present (and hopefully) future firmware versions.
Note that on 4.55 after disabling cfw it will not be possible to display the current IDPS and PSID (real or spoofed). All previous firmware versions should behave as until today.
- Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID;
- Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware);
- Optional cobra stealth extensions for perfect cfw disabling in COBRA systems;
- Deletes game launch history;
- Installs RAPs and EDATs.
- Unlocks PSN (c00) game demos.
- Patches installed 4.50+ games to run in 4.46 systems.
- Version spoofing from cobra 4.46 & 4.53 to ANY OTHER firmware version.
- PSNPatch plugin available for cobra systems;
- Includes webMAN installation and XMB configuration.
Compatible with 4.XX systems including and Cobra editions (read for tested systems).