- Following up on his previous
release, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated to PSN Patch v2.25 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: psnpatch 2.25.zip
To quote: [2.25] Feb/08/2014 - PSNPatch 2.25 Changelog:
CURRENT VERSION [2.25] 08/02/2014
- Version spoofing for both 4.46 & 4.53 cobra systems !
- New cobra stealth extensions for 4.53 cobra (includes update to version spoofer opcodes);
- In 4.53: remove and re-install NEW cobra stealth extensions to use version spoofer;
- Integrity check updated to solve false positives with some ps3 models and extended to the "files" sub-folders level;
- Certs installation will process ONLY .cer files (when available);
- Small GUI adjustments and code optimizations;
- CFW disabling should be compatible with future 4.55 CFW's (non-cobra) and above.
SPECIAL THANKS to HABIB for helping solve the version spoofing problem in Habib Cobra 4.53
- KW will start at a new job on Monday and will have to retire from the scene for a while
- PSNPATCH 2.25 should serve for a long time without changes (we all hope for that )
Take care !