- Following up on his previous
release and Sony's PS3 Firmware 4.50 Update
, today PlayStation 3 developer Nathan_r32_69
) has updated his PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler to version 4.50 v5.2.2 which allows online access for PS3 CFW users with the changes below.
Download: SEN Enabler v5.2.2 [CEX] [4.50].rar
- Added menu. For CFW 3.55*, 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.40, 4.41, 4.46.
- Added languages Spanish/English/French. Added help/credits menu.
- Added log. Added ReactPSN compatibility. Added temperature checker.
- Added ConsoleID/PSID/MAC checker. Added Firmware checker.
- Added Anti-RSOD.
- Stealth [NPEA90124 - GT6).
- Allow enable/disable SEN access.
- Allow enable/disable flash write.
- Allow to restart PS3 system.
- Allow to shutdown PS3 system.
- Allow to delete file system.
- Allow to hide PS3 system data.
- Allow to patch ConsoleID.
- Allow to patchl PSID.
- Allow to patch MAC.
- Allow to patch TargetID.
- Allow to patch data from USB device.
- Allow to show PS3 system information.
- Only one PKG.
New in this release:
- Added online on CFW below 4.50
- Added compatibility with Habib CFW 4.50
- Removed Rebug optional files fix (swp and cexsp files)
- Improved code
- Fixed some bugs