130w ago - Hey, this weekend I got together with a group of friends and we worked very hard to deliver some big changes and to expand our work.
First of all, we've revamped the website with many more features and support for 57 languages so everyone can enjoy our content, and find what they're looking for quicker.
Then we improved are website's stability, and made some changes with the download manager to take this into account, so if we go into maintenance mode the download manager doesn't stop working.
And after the website was finished, I thought 'Why is my code so messy, can I make it faster? smoother? and smaller? yet keep the functionality?' and yes, I did exactly that and reduced the amount of code by around 100KB and it's only limitation is your computer, the code is as optimized as possible.
Here are the changes in 3.92:
1) URL Detection is now 200ms faster per file
2) New File-Type Menu for those with limited technical ability
3) Huge Code optimizations reducing the code by around 100 KB
4) Stability fixes, and modification to the advertisement in attempt to improve closing speed after clicking skip.
5) Framework for our Android Application (For activation in the next build, I expect it will be 4.00)
6) Update Notification on start-up to alert users of new versions, for the best experience...
We're working around the clock, to provide users with the best experience and are always reading your comments, feedback and looking at ways to improve...
Don't forget to like us, on Facebook and to subscribe to our Youtube as we'll be releasing new video reviews etc soon...
The tutorials for our download manager, etc and content will becoming soon as we're in progress of a very big change...
We'll continue to support our software, and will be just doing many more things keeping us busy and making people entertained...
Pixolia Solutions LTD.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Hi, I've noticed some sites not linking to my site and misleading people into downloading old versions such as 3.82 containing various bugs, and seems very few sites clearly stated that 3.83 is released which resulted in a decline of users, due to the bugs present.
All I ask is, if possible when publishing a copy of this article or rewriting it for your site please please make sure you use the link provided rather than uploading it as an attachment on your site, if it's not possible then attach the file but make sure there is a link saying something like "Get the latest version, here" I'd be ever so grateful for this being acknowledged.
Now with that little speech out of the way, here is what version 3.87 has to offer:
1) A few minor changes to the core, increasing responsiveness and should fix crashing or not starting up for many users. (Important part of this update)
2) Reduced size of the file, from 636KB to 488KB removed some old files which are no longer used.
3) Reverted the cache folder to it's original of Downloads rather than Shared. (You can now change this without breaking features of the application)
I urge anyone who's used versions prior to this, for a fresh install in a new location on your hard drive so the settings are reset to default values, you may however copy / move your downloads folder in with the new version and it should remain functional.
Now hurry up, and download it! The playstation store is due to return within the next 24 hours for Europe and America with a nice big Welcome Back pack, expect the PSN to be slow so use my application to grab it at the full speed, please note users not using my application will most likely find there downloads going slower because of the users using PSN Download Manager lol
Have fun, leeching your free content
A little message, for my buddy PS3 News could this be put on the main page, as other websites have copied the article but not provided a link to the latest version as this happened when I released 3.82 followed by 3.83 to patch it but only 3.82 appeared on other sites misleading users into downloading a faulty version.