- Hey, this weekend I got together with a group of friends and we worked very hard to deliver some big changes and to expand our work.
First of all, we've revamped the website with many more features and support for 57 languages so everyone can enjoy our content, and find what they're looking for quicker.
Then we improved are website's stability, and made some changes with the download manager to take this into account, so if we go into maintenance mode the download manager doesn't stop working.
And after the website was finished, I thought 'Why is my code so messy, can I make it faster? smoother? and smaller? yet keep the functionality?' and yes, I did exactly that and reduced the amount of code by around 100KB and it's only limitation is your computer, the code is as optimized as possible.
Here are the changes in 3.92:
1) URL Detection is now 200ms faster per file
2) New File-Type Menu for those with limited technical ability
3) Huge Code optimizations reducing the code by around 100 KB
4) Stability fixes, and modification to the advertisement in attempt to improve closing speed after clicking skip.
5) Framework for our Android Application (For activation in the next build, I expect it will be 4.00)
6) Update Notification on start-up to alert users of new versions, for the best experience...
We're working around the clock, to provide users with the best experience and are always reading your comments, feedback and looking at ways to improve...
Don't forget to like us, on Facebook and to subscribe to our Youtube as we'll be releasing new video reviews etc soon...
Now time for the links:
Our website (PS Download Manager): http://adf.ly/1UUdZ
Our Facebook (Latest Updates): http://adf.ly/461977/our-facebook
Our Youtube (Reviews, Tutorials etc): http://adf.ly/461977/our-youtube
The tutorials for our download manager, etc and content will becoming soon as we're in progress of a very big change...
We'll continue to support our software, and will be just doing many more things keeping us busy and making people entertained...
Pixolia Solutions LTD.