130w ago - Hey, this weekend I got together with a group of friends and we worked very hard to deliver some big changes and to expand our work.
First of all, we've revamped the website with many more features and support for 57 languages so everyone can enjoy our content, and find what they're looking for quicker.
Then we improved are website's stability, and made some changes with the download manager to take this into account, so if we go into maintenance mode the download manager doesn't stop working.
And after the website was finished, I thought 'Why is my code so messy, can I make it faster? smoother? and smaller? yet keep the functionality?' and yes, I did exactly that and reduced the amount of code by around 100KB and it's only limitation is your computer, the code is as optimized as possible.
Here are the changes in 3.92:
1) URL Detection is now 200ms faster per file
2) New File-Type Menu for those with limited technical ability
3) Huge Code optimizations reducing the code by around 100 KB
4) Stability fixes, and modification to the advertisement in attempt to improve closing speed after clicking skip.
5) Framework for our Android Application (For activation in the next build, I expect it will be 4.00)
6) Update Notification on start-up to alert users of new versions, for the best experience...
We're working around the clock, to provide users with the best experience and are always reading your comments, feedback and looking at ways to improve...
Don't forget to like us, on Facebook and to subscribe to our Youtube as we'll be releasing new video reviews etc soon...
The tutorials for our download manager, etc and content will becoming soon as we're in progress of a very big change...
We'll continue to support our software, and will be just doing many more things keeping us busy and making people entertained...
Pixolia Solutions LTD.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Hi, Blazr. Just copy the folder containing the file, and paste in back into the download's folder on his pc. I would definitely get a portable hdd, if you do this regularly and run the program from the portable hdd. Have very slow Internet at home, so when I was at college I hooked up my hdd to a pc and used there 1Gbps connection.
Hi, Aaronhiep. Is this a fresh install? or have you used the software before? might want to try clearing your cache as I was using the program today without any issues (Apart from forgetting to start the program itself)
Thanks for the heads up Jordan, i will try this in the mourning and i will report back with my findings, about the PKG misunderstanding i meant it will not install unretail, ie homebrew signed, PKGs, only retail ones obtained from the store.
sorry to bother but one more question, to game share my dlc do i, copy the file and download log to my friends pc and his psn dm, sign in there then click it to transfer? Or is there an easier way of sending him my link?
Today I have released PSN Download Manager 3.97 which is now ad-free and features improved code among the changes outlined below.
Download: http://adf.ly/1UUdZ (Under products, PlayStation Download Manager or link on homepage)
The PlayStation Download Manager 3.97 has been released with something you've all been wanting
It no longer displays the annoying advert however for anyone copying this, please don't hotlink or post as attachments. Use the provided adf.ly link as this help's fund web hosting and cover the cost of resource's like bandwidth which is costly in the UK (Rural Areas).
The issue with the application not starting has also been resolved, and seemed to be people missing the latest, Java, .NET and IE.
so make sure you've got the latest versions or follow the troubleshooting instructions; this should run better than older versions
1) The advertisement shown on start-up has been removed
2) The premium membership has been discontinued as it serves no purpose any more (It's ad free)
3) Further improvement to the code as the premium account check has been removed
4) Adjustments to the threading to prevent the application from freezing when checking for new versions (Very rare glitch)
5) Definitely working on firmware 3.66 (Older PS Download Managers may not due to changes in the PSN)
Have a good day,
(Pixolia Solutions LTD)
PS: blazr, you need the latest version from our official site linked above.. and it can install PKG file's without any errors