1. Start Your PlayStation Console
2. Under Network Settings, Choose Custom.
3. When it asks for Proxy, set it to Use.
4. Enter your IP Address given by running Internal IP.bat
5. Enter the port as 27
6. Save the changes, start PSN DM.exe
Using the Application:
1. Start a download from the PSN
2. When it says "Please Wait" Press Circle
You'll notice it is now displayed in the Download Manager, once finished, proceed with the following to Transfer onto the PlayStation...
3. Go back and Download the Content / File again, it should transfer from the PC...
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
just dropping by to say thanks again, this software has bseen a life saver, its working fine on 4.41, i can only pray it works on ps4, the game sizes might be crazy, is there a way to make pc to console transfer faster? its about 400mb per minute now...
Has anyone else had any luck with getting version 4.10 working properly with official firmware 4.41? Can get it to download the package file to the computer, but when it comes to transferring it to the ps3, it will hand on the "Please wait" screen until the ps3 times out even though the file is fully downloaded on the computer.
I have also tried version 3.62 of the download manager (I can't find any of the versions in between still available online). With v3.62, the transfer to the ps3 will start but is painfully slow and will eventually fail about halfway though. I'm running Windows 8 x64, .NET 4.5 full, and Java 7 update 21