1. Start Your PlayStation Console
2. Under Network Settings, Choose Custom.
3. When it asks for Proxy, set it to Use.
4. Enter your IP Address given by running Internal IP.bat
5. Enter the port as 27
6. Save the changes, start PSN DM.exe
Using the Application:
1. Start a download from the PSN
2. When it says "Please Wait" Press Circle
You'll notice it is now displayed in the Download Manager, once finished, proceed with the following to Transfer onto the PlayStation...
3. Go back and Download the Content / File again, it should transfer from the PC...
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
With the previous issue I understand. The program works. But for some reason the console shakes updates are not using a proxy, but directly from the servers of Sony. Although the connection settings I set the address and port of the computer on which the proxy is running.
P.S. I apologize for my English (Google translate)
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: P-SEN.exe
Application Version: 184.108.40.206
Application Timestamp: 50e9d074
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18015
The time stamp module with the error: 50b8479b
Exception Code: e0434352
Exception Offset: 0000000000009e5d
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Language Code: 1049
Additional Information 1: 2413
Additional Information 2: 2413de213f38e5efe700010a55469627
Additional Information 3: b5b1
Additional Information 4: b5b1f0e2fe257c62e6cc39889bfe37df