- Following up on the previous
PS3 3.55 CFW fix for PS3Load
, today PlayStation 3 developer condorstrike
has shared his own PS3LoadX v1.1 modification fix for 3.55 Custom Firmware users.
Download: PS3LoadX PKG v1.1 Fix for PS3 3.55 CFW Mod
To quote: Hi guys, I'm releasing this for the hell of it... PS3LoadX v1.1 fixed. I know an0nymous made his own version, big props on that, but it never worked for "me" and only me. This is PS3LoadX v1.1 by Hermes, one of the last releases he made before leaving the PS3 scene. That being one, if not the worst thing to happen to the scene.
I didn't mess much with the code, even though I wanted to add a planet or something,
. Only fixed the spawning issue to make it work on 3.55 CFWs and added a new ICON0.PNG, cause I hate that PSL1GHT logo, but left the binary intact, also added a PIC1.PNG, SND0.AT3, and PARAM.HIS. ENJOY... CAW!
- You can load SELF files using the net.
- You can load applications from USB/ HDD devices
- You can install applications to the USB or HDD devices from one .zip file
- You can copy applications from USB devices to HDD
- Also you can delete installed applications.
Just make a proper self and tcp using your own environment or with Wiiload or a similar TCP app. Also, it will work on any resolution, making testing much, much easier.
Installing and launching programs and .zip files:
- You can load .ZIP files via tcp using the network, just like the SELFs.
- An "install" folder will be built into your [USB/HDD root: Homebrew] Folder and contents shadow copied to PSL145310/homebrew/install.
- The"install" folder can be added manually as-well, if no network loading is to be used.
- Programs will be displayed in PS3LoadX and buttons commands will be available accordingly.