35w ago - Following up on their PS3ITA Loader v0.1, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer airart has updated the homebrew application to PS3ITA Loader v0.2 for those interested in unbanning their PS3 console.
Note: PS3ITA Loader v0.2 is ONLY for PS3 CFW PS3ITA 4.21 DEX 2.2.
To quote, roughly translated: Guys here is the version 0.2 of ps3ita loader, now make sure you know if you have entered a valid id console and in the log file prints the current console id and console id changed.
Through the program ps3ita loader you can manage the core ps3itald.self and add / remove features that will run automatically when you boot the console (I think many of you will appreciate the “install_new_idps” allows you to permanently change your console id with one of your choice).
1. Copy the folder ps3ita the root of the USB stick.
2. Move the flag you want to install from the / ps3ita/NOT_ACTIVE in / ps3ita. (flags are simple text files, and inside they explained their function).
3. Insert the USB stick into the port on the right of the PS3.
4. Install the pkg “ps3ita_loader” and run it. If something goes wrong, the LED turns red, otherwise fine. A log file in / dev_usb000/ps3ita cmq will be created to verify if all the steps have taken place properly.
5. The new features are now active.
NOTE: change the console id is required only if you have a ps3 banned , otherwise let go of the whole procedure and login to the PSN as you were on a common original firmware sony
Requirements: a USB stick – a valid console id (do not ask us) – the pkg
1) Create the root of the USB stick folder ps3ita
2) Inside the folder ps3ita created a text file and name it install_new_idps
3) Open with a text editor the file install_new_idps just created and write in the console id. id The console consists of 32 digits and must be written all attached (no spaces between numbers and others). Example console id (is invented, do not use it): 00000001008500081009999999999999
4) Well now you turn on the PS3, insert the USB stick into the USB port to the right.
5) Install the pkg
6) If everything went correctly the ps3 will automatically restart and the LED will be yellow, otherwise the LED will turn red. A text file will be created in the log usb stick (in the ps3ita) and list any errors. 7) Now the new console id is active and you can connect to PSN with a simple login.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Thanks I was able to change the console id and go online just updated my fifa 13 squads... I wish there was a problem which could be able to change my console id permanently without hardware flasher as I dont know anything about them do I even have them but all the same thank you for your help.
From the Notes of PS3ita Manager it seems to be a Temp change. They also have a tool that permanent changes it, but dont think its written for 4.46.
Dont need to uninstall MM. Just Install, load it up, u need to do a few configs when u first start up like screen size, Games directory then press start and it should be something like network settings then Change Console I.D