- Following up on the PS3 DEX Open BDEMU HDD Manager
and Mac OS X Switcher for PS3 BDEmu Drives
, today Mgenecke
has released a PS3 DEX Image Manager for USB drives he calls PS3EMUTool Alpha along with some updates below.
Download: PS3EmuTool Alpha
/ PS3EmuTool Build 121022-1233
/ PS3EmuTool Build 121025-0139
/ PS3EmuTool Build 121026-0144
/ PS3EmuTool X2.00
To quote: Hi, I have written a little program, that manages your Images on a DEX-Image-USB-Drive; It's on "Alpha", means it can be better, but I think this program does it's work. Please read manual_en.txt. I hope it's useful.
Today I release a tool for your PS3-BDEMU-Disk: .Net 4.0 and VC2010Redist have to be installed (I think, this is installed on the most PC's) and you have to run it as administrator. Try it, test it an reply.
- ProgressBar works;
- Faster read/write speed;
- Info, when operation is in progress and you want to close;
- Discnames were shown;
- USB-Filter for Discnames;
- Reload Discnames;
- Ask, if you want to delete an image;
- Argument "-noDiscNames";
- Argument "-noAskDeleteImage";
- "Insert Image" is disabled, if Slot is in use;
- Delete last Slot can be used without selecting the last slot;
- Elapsed time added;
- Estatimed time added;
- Transfer rate is shown;
- Corrected "Slot too small" Problem in Version 121025-0139
Hi, today I release PS3EMUTOOL ALPHA X2. This is a simple app that manages DEX images on USB's.