1. Turn on compress data switch as default.
2. Add decrypt SELF/SPRX option.
3. Add Klic Pool file in tool folder.
4. Fix bug in resigning npdrm self file.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
1. Rename to TrueAncestor SELF Resigner.
2. Support batch resigning SELF/SPRX files.
3. Add options for CEX CFW.
4. Set non-compress data as default.
5. Change ELF patching method, credit to Ftsm.
6. Update instructions.
Note: For Yazuka 5, enable 4.21+ alt option, then use option 4 to batch resign all the EBOOT.BIN and SELF/SPRX files in the game. Take it easy!!