28w ago - Following up on his previous releases, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer JjKkYu has updated his SCETool Script to PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.4 followed by v1.41 with the changes outlined below.
I renamed my resigner to 'TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner'.
1. Re-make user interface and script.
2. Re-make scetool key file (appldr to 4.30/npdrm to 4.25).
3. Add 3.41 CFW support.
4. Add decrypt FSELF option.
5. Auto-load ContentID from npdrm EBOOT.
6. Fix 3.55/3.41 resign for some games.
Note: To resign self and ppu.self files you just need to rename them to EBOOT.BIN, use option 5/6 to fix them and then rename them back to their original name.
1. Add supporting resign 4.25 EBOOT to 4.21 in 4.XX options.
2. Fix 4.25 EBOOT resign to 3.55/3.41/DEX.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
It's just a great tool, a bit difficult to use for the average user. It is a multi-tool based on the fail0verflow tools and mainly it allows to encrypt/decrypt any elf/self with the known keys so far. I'm very glad the coder naehrwert makes it pubblic for all developers and not. I take this opportunity to thank him publicly.