Finally, those seeking help with PS3 homebrew development can reply below as this thread is being made in our PS3 Dev section... however, be aware that ALL non-development replies will be deleted so if you are seeking information or links on the PS3 SDK leak please post HERE instead.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
1. Compile elf
2. Convert to self (run make_fself_npdrm.exe filename.elf filename.self)
3. Rename self EBOOT.BIN and place in APPNAME/USRDIR
3. Add the necessary PARAM.SFO ICON0.PNG in APPNAME folder
4. Edit the PARAM.SFO with the title id you wish to use.
5. Use the package GUI for easy PKG creation
- - Place the APPNAME folder in the content directory
- - Change the text NPXS00000 in content ID to the title ID you used in the sfo
- - Add the title id in the required field
- - Click Make PKG
But put as short as I can, download the stencil below then follow the instructions
Build your s/elf
Run "make_fself_npdrm *.elf EBOOT.BIN"
Copy the "EBOOT.BIN" file to the "USRDIR" directory within the stencil
cd to the stencil directory
Run "make_package_npdrm" to create your .pkg ready to install on your PS3