- Recently PlayStation 3 developer naehrwert
has updated PS3 SCETool
to version 0.2.2, which includes several fixes and optimizations as outlined below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
From the included ReadMe file: History:
- Added options to override control/capability flags (32 bytes each).
- Fixed where a false keyset would crash scetool when decrypting a file.
- Some source level changes and optimizations.
- zlib is required to use scetool.
- 'sdk_type' was changed to 'revision' in data/keys.
Greetings to: you know who you are!
SCETool 0.2.2 (C) 2011-2012 by naehrwert
[Register or Login to view code]