128w ago - Shortly after the PS3 QA Flag Method was revealed comes the QA Flagging Tools in PKG format alongisde a CFW355-OTHEROS++-SPECIAL.PUP which is confirmed working via QA Auto Flag with Flash, Run, and Reflash to PS3 CFW (Kmeaw, Waninkoko, etc) support coming soon.
Notes: These tools WILL format your PS3. Any and ALL PSN / downloaded data will be erased! The lowest firmware you can go to is what was originally on your PS3 originally!
If your ps3 came with 3.41 then that's the lowest it can go. If it came with 3.15 again thats as low as it can officially go! be warned if you go lower, you WILL brick!
1. Install CFW355-OTHEROS++-SPECIAL.pup (Doesn't matter what version you are 3.41, 3.50 etc etc)
2. Install qa_flag_extra.pkg
3. Run qa_flag (It will show up as this, that is fine)
4. If you hear the beeps, continue. If you don't hear the beeps go to step 10
6. Go into recovery menu and Update your ps3 with the firmware that you want (3.15, 3.41 etc)
7. Have it install and now you're done. You just successfully downgraded your PS3.
They have also stated via Twitter that they are working on a 3.56+ PS3 Firmware exploit, to quote:
Currently our main developers are working on 3.55 and below, I am working on a exploit for 3.56+ however. Anything key related and 3.56+ is currently not going to be answered. News will be released as we figure it out, If it works we will say so. It's still going to be rough to do anything though. We might save it for the new 3000 series of the ps3 though.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Not all is lost above, but you will need to connect with a stock ps3 to the PSN , and download your DLC again, and then transfer to your modded ps3, it's a lot of messing about but seeing how many you have lost its worth it.