- Following up on the previous
releases, today I have updated the PS3 PKGView Extractor homebrew application for PC to version 1.0 followed by version 1.1
and version 1.1b
which include bug fixes.
Download: PS3 PKGView v1.0 Extractor
/ PS3 PKGView v1.1 Extractor
/ PS3 PKGView v1.1b Extractor
PkgView is a tool for extracting files from PS3 pkg. Tool is 100% legal it contains no Sony code. PkgView also has a graphical interface that simplifies the extraction of both individual files and the complete package.
- FIX: Fails to extract big files
- FIX: PARAM.SFO not appear.
- FIX: Empty folders not appear.
- Added support for retail pkg (thanks to the implementation of Mathieulh).
- Now accepts pkg passed as parameter.
- Added support for drag-Pkg to the application.
- Added option to extract the source folder
- Added extension association .Pkg
- Added option Extract here in the context menu of Windows.
- FIX: Duplicate Folders and files out
- FIX: Check if the pkg is debug
- Added extraction of folders
- Improved extraction algorithm