104w ago - Today PlayStation 3 hacker SvenGDK has released PS3 Multi Tools for Windows v2, which allows users to manage their PS3 games, download the latest PS3 CFW, sign packages, format HDDs to FAT32, copy games and more.
To quote: What is PS3 Multi Tools for Windows?
"PS3 Multi Tools for Windows" is the new version of "Multi Tools for PS3".
With this tool you can:
• Manage your games
• NEW: Work faster with the new execution box (Execute commands like "copy" or "format")
• Easily copy games to other HDDs
• Format a HDD to FAT32 (over 32GB)
• Sign Package files (.pkg)
• Easy report bugs with the Reporter (Under settings)
• NEW: Download the newest Custom Firmwares like DualBoot CFW
• NEW: Get always the latest of your PS3 CFW Backup Manager like Multiman
• Easy select your HDD for games on the menu (NEW: If not found, you can enter it manually)
• New Design
• Improved copy speed
• Added a clock
• .Net Framework 4.0
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
To quote: Hi people, I wish you all a happy New Year 2013. To begin it nice I will release a new tool called "PS PKG File Manager".
With this tool you can easily:
Download PKG Files using the PS Multi Tools PS3 Live Menu (Mostly up2date)
Sign PKG Files
Decrypt & Extract PKG Files
Create PKG Files
For PS3 & PSP.
Packages on top are extracted Packages which can be build with the tool.
Packages on the bottom are not yet extracted (tool allows extracting SIGNED AND UNSIGNED files).
On the right you can see all the available options for now.
On the very right you see a windows which shows all the informations about a pkg file.
Note: If you get the message that you can't extract a debug package you only need to sign it and extract it again.
Latest PS3 Live Menu Changes:
v3.1 - v3.3
Updated Rebug 3.55.3 to 3.55.4
Updated Rebug 4.21.1 to 4.21.2
Added Rebug 4.30.1