- Just under a month ago stoker25
released a PS3 Registry xRegistry.sys File Editor
, and today he has followed up on the PlayStation 3 utility and released
PS3 Multi Tool version 0.2.
Download: PS3 Multi Tool v0.2
To quote: I decided that a registry editor wasn't enough, since I love to mess with file formats I thought I'd make a program that would (try to) open them all!
• PUP file viewer and extractor
• Registry (xRegistry.sys) editor
• SCE header viewer
• Homebrew unfself -- no need for SDK!
• anything else anybody wants to add!
Changelog: (Key: + = new, - = fixed, * = todo)
• + SCE header loading
• + UnFSELF (for decrypted SELFs only)
• * SELF decryption
• * Update PKG decryption
• * Reorganise SCEEditor form
• + Implemented xRegistry.sys Editor
• * new setting feature
• * change setting type
• + PUP loading
• + PUP extraction
• * PUP creation
• Registry - new setting feature
• Registry - change setting type
• PUPFile - PUP creation
• SCE - SELF decryption
• SCE - Update PKG decryption
• SCE - Reorganise SCEEditor form
• PDB file editor
• SFD system file editor
• FIX FORM RESIZING SO IT ACTUALLY WORKS