- Following up on his previous
releases, today PlayStation 3 developer Rudi Rastelli
has made available PS3 ISO Tools v1.98B followed by v1.982B and v1.983B for PS3 ISO converting with details below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: Update PS3-ISO-TOOLS v1.983B
Update PS3-ISO-TOOLS v1.982B
- Now it patches games requiring FW-Version > 4.60
- If a FAT32-drive is selected as target for converting to ISO the resulting ISO(s) will now be automatically splitted
- Bug fixed which leads to a program-freeze in some rare cases when extracting a splitted ISO
- It's no longer needed to start PS3 ISO TOOLS as Admin under Win8(.1) when patching ISO
Update PS3-ISO-TOOLS v1.98B
- Fixes a small bug which froze program when trying to extract a non-existing ICON0.PNG from some rare isos (Happened 2 me only on Okami HD, that has no ICON0.PNG)
- Fixed bug which deleted whole ISO when trying to only extract PARAM.SFO and game-icon via "Modify ISO(s)"
If you have problems/crashes with the patch functionality under win8(.1) try running PS3 ISO TOOLS as admin.
PS3 ISO TOOLS V1.97B
- by Rudi Rastelli
Estwald for "makeps3iso", "extractps3iso" and "patchps3iso" *
"PS3 ISO TOOLS" is an all-in-one tool for a complete PS3-ISO handling and contains:
- ISO-Generator to convert PS3-Folder-Format-Games 2 PS3-ISO-Format-Games (splitted big-files will be joined)
- ISO-Extractor to convert PS3-ISO-Format-Games 2 PS3-Folder-Format-Games (big-files will be optionaly splitted)
- ISO-Splitter to split single PS3-ISOs for use on a FAT32 device ("*.iso.0", "*.iso.1", ...etc)
- ISO-Joiner to join splitted PS3-ISOs into single PS3-ISOs
- ISO-Modifier to rename single or splitted PS3-ISOs according to game-info found in "PARAM.SFO"-file to hide/un-hide parts of splitted ISOs ("*.iso.1", "*.iso.2", ...etc) to extract and save "PARAM.SFO" and "ICON0.PNG" as "[ISO-name].SFO" respectively "[ISO-name].PNG" within ISO-folder
- ISO-Patcher to patch single or splitted PS3-ISOs to a lower firmware version (down to 4.21)
Pretty self-explanatory... read the tool-tips
- You can batch-convert all of your PS3-Folder-Format-Games, when you select your game-archive as source-folder(eg "X:\GAMES" or "X:\GAMESZ")
- All other tools, with the exception of ISO-Patcher, support batch-operation as well. Just multi-select the ISOs you like to process.
- As default ISO-names will NOT contain special ASCII-characters 0-31, 126-255 and also NOT /\:*?"<>| ... This is to avoid problems with webMAN (You can allow usage of special ASCII-characters 126-255, like 'TM' or 'R' in "ISO-conversion-Options")
- After conversion/extraction a log-file will be shown, which compares size and number of files/folders. An eventually existing firmware-update-file 'PS3UPDAT.PUP' will be left out of the ISO. Because of this log-file reports that the generated ISO about 256MB less than the source game-folder. This is no problem and status in log-file will be 'OK' in such a case.
- While converting to ISO-format "PARAM.SFO" and "ICON0.PNG"(Game-Icon) will be placed (hidden) as "[ISO-name].SFO" and "[ISO-name].PNG" at target-folder. If you use webMAN copy these 2 files(per game) to "/dev_hdd0/tmp/wmtmp/". This will save you the effort to mount each game at least once to make webMAN display it's game-icon.
- Aborted batch-conversions could be continued. Already finished conversions will be skipped.
- To patch ISOs under Windows 8(.1) click right on "PS3_ISO_TOOLS.exe" and choose "Run as administrator".