- Following up on his previous
version, today PlayStation 3 developer wborland0
has updated PS3 Game List Manager to version v3.2 for Windows x64 with the changes below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
To quote from his blog: PS3 Game List v3.2
Another application update, bringing PS3 Game List to v3.2. Following the engine update from the previous release, this revision fixes one of the main issues that kept lingering for a long time: crashing.
Since PS3GL supports several types of media (game folders, ISO, RAR, PKG, 7Z and PSARC files, to be precise), an occasional error would crash the application and cause great annoyance. Not anymore. The app will now skip bad media and inform which ones did not load as expected. Please report back to improve media compatibility.
This release implements new requested features, like further PARAM.SFO editing, visualization of trophies from game trilogies and the support for non game PKG. Also, tossed in a couple of fixes to improve old functionality. All in all, a recommended upgrade.
Check the changelog below for all the 3.2 features. As usual, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well.
PS3 Game List change-log and features:
- No more crashing while loading media (hopefully! ; report any media that does not load, in case of error);
- Further PARAM.SFO editing (Warning Screens and Move options);
- Trophies from games with more than one set (such as trilogies) are now supported;
- Loading non-game PKG files (such as themes and extras) is now supported;
- Fixed crash while loading Vita PKG files;
- Fixed file joining issue.