- Following up on his previous
release, this weekend wborland0
has updated his PlayStation 3 Game Manager / Updater called PS3 Game List to version 1.8 with the following changes:
Download: PS3 Game List v1.8 - PlayStation 3 Game Manager / Updater
PS3 Game List v1.8 - PlayStation 3 Game Manager / Updater Changelog:
Another small update after a hiatus, bringing PS3 Game List to v1.8. This version main focus is sorting all the issues reported by the Snow Leopard, Lion and Linux users. This kind of matter usually arises when you try a multi-platform approach. Hopefully, all the issues will be sorted out when the respective versions are released (soon).
As usual, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well.
PS3 Game List change-log and features:
- Splits files over 4GB using .666xx fragments for FAT32 compatibility (a file named "filename.ext" will be split as "filename.ext.66600″, "filename.ext.66601″, etc.);
- Joins file fragments back into the original file (joining will not be performed if the volume format is FAT32 ; configuration via settings dialog);
- Updates will be queued again after a hash test fail (requested feature);
- Fixed drive usage info for Japanese text;
- Fixed minor French translation issues.