- This weekend wborland0
has updated his PlayStation 3 Game Manager / Updater dubbed PS3 Game List to version 1.7 with the following changes, to quote:
Download: PS3 Game List v1.7
Another update, bringing PS3 Game List to v1.7; the engine underwent improvements to better accommodate the requested features. Download resuming, full Unicode support and info on external loading are some of the new functionality.
As usual, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well. Due to the new column layout, the Excel worksheets must be created again before being imported.
PS3 Game List change-log and features v1.7:
- Allows multiple simultaneous downloads (configuration via settings dialog);
- Supports download pausing/resuming;
- Displays download speed;
- Allows users to indicate whether a game loads from the external hard disk or not (double click on the correspondent cell to select the desired value, the info will be stored at ‘external.txt’ when the save action is performed; the file can be manually edited, the format is [GAME_ID] , where can be 0 (Not Tested), 1 (Not Working) or 2 (Working); e.g. BCUS98114 0);
- Full Unicode support (UTF-8) (configuration via settings dialog; by enabling Unicode, the application will render non-Latin characters used in western languages, special symbols, etc.; text will be rendered using ISO-8859-1(Latin-1)/Windows-1252 otherwise);
- Displays check items (flags) as icons (configuration via settings dialog);
- Indicates whether a game update has been downloaded (partially or in full);
- Overwrite confirmation is no longer asked (the package SHA1sum is checked instead; if the hash test fails, the update will be added to the download queue);
- Additional language support: Japanese;
- Fixed _TITLE_/_ID_ order issue (custom rename);
- Fixed image loading issue after folder renaming;
- Fixed drive usage info;
- Updated German text (thanks to Whynot for the correct translation).