- Another PS3 Game List update to version 1.6 this weekend from PS3 homebrew developer wborland0
, with changes detailed below as follows:
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
Another release to improve the request backlog. As usual, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well.
PS3 Game List change-log and features:
- Loads info from multiple game folders (configuration via settings dialog);
- FTP renaming (via FTP context menu);
- Additional option to rename game folders to a user defined format using the tags _TITLE_ and _ID_ (e.g. "_TITLE_ - (_ID_)" => "Gran Turismo 5 - (BCUS98114)", "[_ID_][_TITLE_]" => "[BCUS98114][Gran Turismo 5]", "XYZ – _TITLE_" => "XYZ – Gran Turismo 5″, "[_[_ID_]_]" => "[_[BCUS98114]_]", etc. ; notice that at least one of the tags must be present and the characters '\', '/', ':', '*', '?', '"', '<', '>' and '|' cannot be used);
- Exports game list to Excel file format (requires Microsoft Excel installed);
- Imports game list from a previously saved Excel file [requires Microsoft Excel installed; games can be manually added (a game title and a valid ID must be filled), and the worksheet layout must be followed, otherwise the rows will be skipped];
- Additional option to display disk status;
- Displays number of games and total size permanently at the status bar.