- Following up on his previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developer TizzyT
has released a fixed PS3 Easy Static RAF Converter v1.0 for those interested in converting PlayStation 3 ColdBoot files followed by version 1.0a below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote from his blog: Here is my [Register or Login to view links]
but not working StaticRafConverter. This is the finished and working / tested release.
This will be the final revision of a Raf creation program as I believe this is the easiest to use. I will still make updates if bugs are found or if something added.
There are 2 ways of using this, One way is to simply drag a supported image over the tool's icon and a new folder is created in the same location as the image that was used. Inside the created folder is a coldboot.raf.
The second way is to run the program normally and select an image. And press Convert after desired settings are selected. Using it this way provides a few simple minipulation features to adjust the logo and there is also a preview button to preview your logo.
- Version is now 1.0a (because its a small update)
- Added Fill resize option
- Saves a preview in output folder
- Added a "Specify Output" option to change output location
- A fade in/out effect has been requested, I might or might not get to that.
- This is version 1.0 of a new revision of PCLCv2.
There are also presets like Stretch, Zoom, anchor to top left/top right/top center/center left/center/center right/bottom left/bottom center/bottom right.
- A modded version of this will be used in a dynamic theme editor I will be working on.
- A Fill resizing option might come in later update.