- Today Heden
of DeLiGhT has released PS3 ELF Builder v0.9 RC1 which can be used to rebuild ELF files from Graf_Chokolo
's PlayStation 3 SELF Decrypter
payload followed by some revisions below.
Download: PS3 ELF Builder v0.9 RC1
/ PS3 ELF Builder v1.0 (Windows and Linux)
/ PS3 ELF Builder v1.2 (Windows and Linux)
To quote: Please note, to rebuild the ELF you will need the original encrypted SELF file. The tool is currently Linux only, but should run under Cygwin, on Windows machines.
- Windows GUI
- DEBUG symbols now kept (IDA & Xorloser's PS3 Loader)
- Error management with return codes
- Build ELF from DEBUG SELF
- Initial Release
- Windows & Linux Versions
ELF BUILDER V0.9 RC1 - LINUX VERSION
V0.9 - Release Candidate
Windows Version coming soon - Should work on Windows/Cygwin
Use this tool to rebuild an ELF file from Graf_Chokolo's SELF decrypter
Once decrypted by Graf's payload, a SELF/NPDRM file will give you 2 parts:
- xxxxx.0 Decrypted code segment
- xxxxx.1 Decrypted data segment
To rebuild the ELF file, you will need the original SELF file
The result ELF file will be ready for your preferred disassembler (ie. IDA)
It also enables to feed tools like MAKESELF, ...
./ELF_builder [in: SELF] [in: DUMP.0] [in: DUMP.1] [out: ELF]
./ELF_builder EBOOT.BIN dump_sonic4.0 dump_sonic4.1 EBOOT.ELF
This is a RC version, please send email for remarks, bugs or improvements heden_delight AT hushmail.me
Dedicated to GRAF_CHOKOLO and THERULER
.oO Heden / DeLiGhT'2010 Oo.
Next up, qdps3gud
has made available a Quick and Dirty PS3 Game Update Downloader
. To quote from the ReadMe File:
1. Select base path of your PS3 games. A list of games and updates available will show.
2. Select game from list and click download update.
3. You can rename the game folder "BLESXXXXX - Game Name" with Rename Game Folder Key.
4. Updates will be in "BLESXXXXX - Game Name\UPDATES"
5. Copy Link will copy update link to clipboard so you can use thrid party download managers
Finally, in related PS3 homebrew news today superfurry
has released Noobi3 v0.1 to v0.4 PS3 Reference Tool
, which is aimed at newcomers to the PS3 scene and people who just need a quick reference of what's available for them... with his goal being to turn this into a PS3 Encyclopedia/Wizard.
Added: Every Compatible Media Format
Fixed: Firmware Reference Clean up, making it easyer on the eyes
Added: Every PS3 Error code
Added: All Homebrew availible to date (maybe a couple of very very new ones missing)
Added: Error sounds
Added: Fixed bug
Added: device list, every known device or dongle to jailbreak with
added: a bit of colour